Translate

03 February 2021

too dame poor

 

I try to be frugal
I don’t spend beyond means
hard as I try I can’t get ahead
every month I end up in the red
stealing from this to pay that instead
I have nothing fancy
Hell, have barely a thing
needs and wants walk a very fine line
difficult choices all of the time
for me to survive I turn to crime
taking just what I need
like food and toiletries
my survival depends on stealing
you can’t imagine the feeling
this sort of life isn’t appealing
my Bills are overdue
nor penny to my name
I get frustrated with finances
pay what i can taking my chances
who cares about my circumstances
struggling every day
once a month I get paid
do what I can with a little luck
takes forever to save a few bucks
happens all the time It fucken sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment