Translate

30 June 2020

I'm infectious

 

You question me and my evil grin

I felt like an infection under your skin

you tried to scrub me off, dig me out

the cure was simple admit your doubt

But being stubborn you don't agree

now if you do there's no guarantee

the deals off and your world's in a spin

Spinning, feeding the chaos within

it's your prisoner, your detainee

whatever you do don't set it free

It's a queer thing we don't talk about

keep your voice quiet try not to shout

I've a feeling the disease will win

I grind my teeth so I wont shout

forgot what I was talking about

I was destined never to be free

I'm the warden and the detainee

locked in my mind somewhere deep within

What I deal with would make your head spin

If they can talk, there's no guarantee

ask those that have been, sure they'd agree

touch of insanity I've no doubt

came in with sanity left without

You can't tell as I strip off my skin

I'm infectious, I say with a grin


No comments:

Post a Comment