Translate

13 September 2019

I'm the Victim


I woke my head pounding

I didn't recognize my surroundings
something was terribly wrong

my hands were bound tightly
I could move my legs slightly
some would say I was quite strong

a bright light turned on above me
as someone touched me freely
panic began to set in

they started by cutting my cloths off
gave me oxygen I started to cough
I was being put to sleep again

I think I drempt I can't remember
kept thinking never surrender
reality was I may die

I didn't know how long I was out
I kept quite didn't scream or shout
I was lucky to be alive

I didn't know if it was a they her or him
I knew escape was pretty slim
still I started to struggle

I found though I couldn't move
it's like my arms and legs didn't want to
panic set in I was in trouble

a silhouette blocked my sight
got a shot I didn't feel right
gave in I floundered off to la la land

pressure in my chest woke me
I was numb neck to knee
I lifted my head saw a scalpel in his hand

like a surgeon he worked methodically
looking up at me periodically
a crazed smile in his eyes caused fear to expand

he was slowly cutting out my heart
the concept was tearing me apart
but I couldn't avoid watching

before all went black and I died
I saw him hold my heart up high
this is my ghost talking


copyright © 2019 PatrickBVince

No comments:

Post a Comment