Translate

12 December 2018

one summer night

Willing victim laying in wait
was blindfolded it must be fate
I chicken hawk he the chicken
laying in wait willing victim



soft touch caress a wicked smack
with both hands I trace his back
to a gorgeous ass I'm impressed
a wicked smack soft touch caress



I spread his cheeks sweet puckered hole
stand at attention hardened pole
a swollen head the precum leeks
sweet puckered hole I spread his cheeks



spit gets it wet a tender kiss
he starts to moan a state of bliss
finger slowly he starts to sweat
a tender kiss spit gets it wet



I climb on top I mount his ass
tightened rings I push on pass
he feels so great don't want to stop
I mount his ass I climb on top



I shot my load ready to cum
cock buried deep in his bum
in his ass the cum did flow
ready to cum I shot my load



impaled deep I grabbed his cock
it was throbbing hard as a rock
edging him I made him weep
I grabbed his cock impaled deep



he came so hard I shot again
filled him up deep within
all this was done in my back yard
I shot again he came so hard





copyright © PBVince 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment