Translate

08 September 2018

one night

while chewing on razor blades I wondered
how to spend the evening
I was having hot flashes and seeing red
The moon confirmed, I was in heat
I wanted to tear up some ass
make someone scream
the October winds were howling but I didn't care
in sweat pants and hoodie I went where few dared
A local place
where us men like to flaunt what it is we have
and
what it is we want

In the moon's light I saw him
a bit young for my taste
clock was ticking I didn't have time to waste
We danced the dance
a mating ritual
when he exposed his ass
I went in for the kill
not but spit lubricated his hole
I plunged in deep before he could say no

passion
desire
who the fuck cared

he tightened up on me and I shot right there
I Pumped my heat into him while breaking his neck
the convulsions were epic it drained my dick
that is one night Id like to relive
and one night I'll never forget


No comments:

Post a Comment