Translate

12 January 2017

Accept, Believe, Become

Only I can hear the voices in my head
spoken from the graves of those already dead
I became their puppet they my puppeteer
the voices in my head only I can hear

avenging their deaths I do their dirty deeds
finding the guilty the demon in me feeds
relish the moments they take their final breaths
I do their dirty deeds avenging their deaths

Blood on my hands funny seems a normal thing
my sanity's slipping hanging on a string
voices give orders body follows commands
funny seems a normal thing blood on my hands


I relinquished control slipped into a dream
where I filtered the sounds to a silent scream
each life I t00k for them did blacken my soul
slipped into a dream I relinquished control

Became a voice when I died symbiotic
believe a heart attack now that's ironic
had one fucked up life and a hell of a ride
symbiotic became a voice when I died


Copyright © 2017 by Patrick B Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment