Translate

29 March 2015

one Evening in Spring

It was an evening of mischievous play
he had me in chains on display
we played all through the night until day
a sexual fire was ignited
pleasure pain he installed in me

He had me in chains on display
without question I obeyed
binds me with rope, nice and tight
a part of me wanted to fight
a beast ready to break free

We played all through the night until day
quite the surprise, a delight
He nibbled on my skin, took a bite
caused my soul and spirit to unite
then made it so I couldn't see

Stimuli overload ,my head started to sway
see my body it's physically excited
a sexual fire was ignited
he teased my flesh and taunted my psyche
before long I was screaming like a banshee

It was an evening of mischievous play
still time did fly to our dismay
sad to see the first rays of light
glad to know BDSM makes me happy
and that he also enjoys getting kinky
pleasure pain he installed in me


Copyright © 2015 by Patrick B Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment