Translate

13 February 2015

Scrambled Brains

I have no marbles or elevator
I live in a world of black, white and dread
I find fear to be a stimulator
rip you to pieces painting myself red
love the feel of it all over my skin
enjoy feeding my dogs the flesh I shred
to you a loss but to me a win win
I have some pretty sick thoughts in my head

then came a doctor impersonator
who was to make me better but instead
ended up being an instigator
I do all of the things that are unsaid
hearing screaming at night makes my head spin
I smell the terror in your body spread
I'm overwhelmed I can't wait to begin
I have some pretty sick thoughts in my head

people call me the exterminator
I'm looking for someone to behead
I am not sheep I am a predator
I don't stop 'til they're properly bled
you should have seen what I've done to my twin
I dissected him before he was dead
simple minded people call it a sin
I have some pretty sick thoughts in my head

Copyright © 2015 by Patrick B Vince

Conzonetta Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment