Translate

29 January 2015

Love 'til Death

Valentine's day comes once a year
I still remember when we wed
I said I do and was sincere
God Damn those voices in my head
where was my head why would I wed
so this year I'll show you sincere

Comes once a year Valentine's day
I watch as you slept in the bed
laying there as if on display
I felt only ugly and dread
dragged down by dread wanting my bed
starting the day you on display

Valentine's day comes once a year
wonderful holiday of red
I turned into your nightmare
and beat you so bad that you bled
watched as you bled shades of dark red
no more years of having nightmares

Comes once a year Valentine's day
you didn't hear a word I said
I'm leaving you hope that's okay
not that it matters since you're dead
'cause your dead you can't hear what's said
left that day and felt okay



Copyright © 2015 by Patrick B Vince

Invert Refrain Tweaked

No comments:

Post a Comment