Translate

25 January 2015

I'm in Love

The heated moments of sexual desire
it's in my heart burning an extremely hot fire
Who would of known that the smallest spark would ignite
like the mesmerized moths that fly in to the light

Suicidal tendencies spin out of control
as I feel you tearing apart parts of my soul
While my spending time with you is such a delight
Who would of known that the smallest spark would ignite

Then you took a blindfold and covered up my eyes
every touch was electric and quite a surprise
I was blinded as if I had just lost my sight
like the mesmerized moths that fly in to the light

You are my Sir, my Master and I am your Boy
While submitting to your pleasures brings me such joy
I love the way you can combine pleasure with pain
I'm shutting down my brain there's fire inside my veins

I was burning a blue flame, a sexual heat
having you beside me is a wonderful treat
You have a way of diving me crazy, insane
There's fire inside my veins I'm shutting down my brain

I have so many things I want to do with you
I'm hoping you're feeling the same way that I do
When I'm not with you I sexually abstain
I'm shutting down my brain there's fire inside my veins

Hoping this isn't another trick of the fates
Our last times together felt very much like dates
All I know is that being with you feels so right
who would of known that the smallest spark would ignite

As I enjoy following your every command
I enjoy the occasional back of your hand
Restraining me down, wrapping my body in chain
there's fire inside my veins, I'm shutting down my brain

Copyright © 2015 by Patrick B Vince
La'ritmo Poem



No comments:

Post a Comment