Translate

29 January 2015

Dreaming of a Kiss

ran over troubled waters after a frog I kissed
lost it in the shadows of a thick mist
where did it go my amphibian king

above a murder flew by on the wing
off in the darkness the sprites start to sing
each word from their mouth is dripping with lies
miniature winged creatures with glowing eyes

from down in the ground a nightmare did rise
riding on it's back was a living dead
reaching out with it's hand the zombie said

I'll take you through the forest up ahead
I've choices, take the ride or walk instead
from either creature I had nothing to fear
so I climbed on to the great stallion's rear

thinking to myself how did I get here
lost in the shadows of a thick mist
over troubled waters searching for a kiss


Copyright © 2015 by Patrick B Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment