Translate

21 August 2014

Flames, Color of the Flames and Fire

enticing
completely mesmerized
I'm captured by the simplicity
I love the differences that seem to be the same
it doesn't discriminate against anything, consumes all
amazing
colors change, red, yellow, blue, orange, I would have watched for hours
beautiful flames dancing like spirit on the wind
in my burning home I would have stayed
but they dragged me away
fixated
Cinquain Butterfly power of three : flames

Copyright © 2014 by Patrick B Vince

 
Colors of the Flame
enticing
mesmerized
I was captured
I loved the differences
how it didn't discriminate
consumption of everything
the colors changed
red, yellow, blue, orange, green
amazing
I would have sat and watched for hours
watched the beautiful flames burning
burning my house
I would have stayed
but they dragged me away
that's why they institutionalized me
for being fixated
on the flame
Where's My Asylum
Copyright © 2014 by Patrick B Vince
 


wires short, power surge
ignition under the stove
grease spreads dancing flames
smoke expanded rapidly
the beast engulfs everything

Tanka : fire
Copyright © 2014 by Patrick B Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment